Assisted Living Services
- 24-hour staffing assistance
- Full- Time and On Call Registered Nurse
- Physician Assistant makes house calls to our facility and acts as a Primary care Provider to most resident
- Personal care and hygiene (includes bathing, grooming, toileting, continence)
- Three nutritious meals and snacks daily
- Personal laundry and linen services housekeeping services
- Medication management
- Long-term care insurance and VA income, as well as private pay, is accepted. We are not Medicaid Licensed at this time.
- Physical activities (exercise and stretching)
- Spiritual activities (bible study/clergy visits)
- Social activities (trips to museums, restaurants)
- Intellectual wellness (movies, crafts, games)
- Family or friends may stay with us bed-and-breakfast style.
- Families can gather in one of our extra living rooms for celebrations or to spend private time with their loved one.
- Our residents and family have access to one of our decks which enables residents to enjoy the fresh air, sunshine, mountain and sunset views, outside meals and parties and gardening.
STAFF CERTIFICATIONS INCLUDE
Learn More About Our Staff →
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation certified (CPR)
- Developmental Disabilities Specialty Training
- Dementia Specialty Training
- Revised Fundamentals of Caregiving
- Mental Health Training
- Food handlers card
- Qualified Medication Administration Personnel (QMAP)